Kable Kontrol® Heat Shrink Wrap Tape
Adhesive Lined | 1" & 2" Widths - 16.5 Ft Rolls, Black Co
Kable Kontrol™ Heat Shrink Adhesive Wrap Features
- Easily Repairs Damaged Wires Without Disconnecting
- Operating Temperature Range -67°F (-55°C) & +221°F (+105°C)
- Adhesive Lining Protects Against Moisture Penetration
- Capable For Long Term Protection of Wire
- Helps Protect Pipes From Corrosion
- Internal Wall of Hot-Melt Adhesive Which Provides Excellent Bonding - Plastic & Metals.
- RoHS Compliant
Electrical Heat shrink wrap is a heat melted adhesive-backed polyolefin tape. Kable Kontrol adhesive heat shrink wrap tape is primarily used for repair of electrical cabling and in wire insulation applications. Heat Shrink tape is especially effective when wires cannot be disconnected, but has many other uses as well.
- Repairs damage on landing gear wiring
- Great for damaged Cables and Wires
- Defends against rust on pipes
- Commercial Aerospace
- RoHS compliant
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||TEST DATA|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||ASTM D638||≥12|
|Tensile Strength (after Thermal Aging)||ASTM D2671/120°C, 168 hrs||≥10|
|Elongation (%)||ASTM D638||≥400%|
|Dielectric strength (KV/mm)||IEC 243||≥20|
|Volume resistance (Ω.m)||IEC 250||≥1 X 1014|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.