Heat Shrink Adhesive Lined Wrap
1" & 2" Widths - 16.5 Ft Rolls, Black Color
Heat Shrink Adhesive Wrap
- Easily Repairs Damaged Wires Wthout Disconnecting
- Operating Temperature Range -67°F (-55°C) & +221°F (+105°C)
- Adhesive Lining Protects Against Moisture Penetration
- Capable For Long Term Protection of Wire
- Helps Protect Pipes From Corrosion
- Internal Wall of Hot-Melt Adhesive Which Provides Excellent Bonding - Plastic & Metals.
- Repairs damage on landing gear wiring
- Great for damaged Cables and Wires
- Defends against rust on pipes
- Commercial Aerospace
- RoHS compliant
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|PROPERTY||TEST METHOD||TEST DATA|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||ASTM D638||≥12|
|Tensile Strength (after Thermal Aging)||ASTM D2671/120°C, 168 hrs||≥10|
|Elongation (%)||ASTM D638||≥400%|
|Dielectric strength (KV/mm)||IEC 243||≥20|
|Volume resistance (Ω.m)||IEC 250||≥1 X 1014|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.