Cat 5E & Cat 6 Keystone Jacks
RJ45 Jacks Available in 9 Colors
Cat 5E & Cat 6 Keystone Jack Features
- Keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk
- Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps
- Comes with standard gold plating on the jack contact
- Universal Wiring - One easy to read label provides a hassle free wiring system
- Available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded designation port
- UL Listed & ETL Verified
Category 5e communication jacks are a model of Ethernet connector that is built for fast installation and durability. They can be used with wall outlets or patch panels to balance signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.