Our Customers’ satisfaction with products purchased from Cable Ties And More is very important to us. We will refund 100% purchase price of goods bought from us within 30 days of ship date.
All Returns must be pre-authorized. Customers will be assigned a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number which must be noted on the original packing list and must be included with the returned goods. Failure to obtain an RMA may result in a denial of credit. Please proceed to our RMA request form to begin a return request.
A refund will be issued once goods are received and inspected and deemed re-saleable.
This policy applies to all products that are not custom manufactured / made to order or changed in any way as requested by the Customer.
Shipping charges are non-refundable unless it has been determined that the reason for the return was caused by Cable Ties And More.
Products must be unused, and in re-saleable condition in order for a full credit to be issued.
Credit will be issued within 5 business days after receipt and inspection of returned products.
- In the event that the customers shipping address provided is deemed undeliverable by the shipping carrier, shipping fee's will not be refunded. Instead it is the customers responsibility to provide a deliverable address.
Defective/damaged products or items incorrectly shipped:
- If a defective product or the wrong item was sent to you, please contact us via phone or email to schedule a return within 14 days of receiving the product along with the invoice or packing slip and we will replace it at no extra cost. We may require photos for documentation and to authorize call tags for returns.
- Defective/damaged products or items incorrectly shipped by Cable Ties And More or by our manufacturers, will be re-shipped at our expense.
- Return Shipping expense of incorrect or defective product will be at our expense. We will provide you with a return shipping label with detailed shipping instructions.
- For items that are returned to other manufacturing and warehouse facilities including but not limited to: (Kendall Howard, Eagle Manufacturing) are subject to a 25% restocking fee after item has been approved for re-sale by inspection.
- Quotes submitted to customers for such items will clearly state the return policy conditions for such ‘special’ orders.
- All returns MUST be approved and processed within 30 calendar days of the invoice date, whether you're requesting a refund or a replacement.
- Any products marked "non-cancellable/non-returnable" are not eligible for return. This includes all custom-ordered items, made to order products
Custom Ordered Items:
- All custom printed and made to order items as indicated on product web pages or noted on Price Quotes are non-returnable & non refundable.
- Custom Cut & “By the Foot”: Due to the nature of the of these items, we cannot accept returns or provide refunds on braided sleeving, wire loom, and heat shrink tubing that have been custom cut or sold by the foot. All aforementioned items are non cancellable non-refundable once the item has been cut. This Policy is clearly stated on all related pages.
- Products that are returning for an exchange typically do not have a restocking fee unless the exchange items are shipping from a different location then the return, the customer will be notified at time or exchange if there are additional fees.
- Exchanges will have a store credit transferred to the new order minus the shipping fee of the original order. If the new item and shipping cost is less than the returning item, we will credit you back the difference on your original payment type. If the new item and shipping cost is more than the returning item, additional funds will have to be collected before the new order is shipped.