DREMEL DigiLab® 3D45 3D Printer
One of The Most Reliable & Easy-To-Use 3D Printers For Advanced Users
DREMEL DigiLab® 3D45 3D Printer Features
- FREE SHIPPING
- Precise Output: 50-micron resolution & temperature-controlled chamber
- Print in 50-micron layers with nylon, eco-ABS, & more
- Remote viewing and management of the print
- Perfect for Makerspaces: Easily network & stack 4 units to 6 ft tall
- Patented assisted leveling improves print reliability
- Expanded filament offering and printability
- Filament Auto-Recognition: Automatically changes temperature settings using Rfid recognition to configure the printer settings depending on the filament
- Enhanced extruder and new heated build plate
- Tested to run for 100's of hours with a clog-resistant extruder
- 1-year warranty with lifetime Dremel customer support
- HD Camera: Remotely manage 3D45s & capture time-lapse videos
- Carbon Filter: Help protect yourself against harmful VOCs
- Awarded 2019 Best Educational 3D Printer By 3d Printer Guide
Bring your designs to life with Dremel’s 3D45 3D Printer, the best option for printing with advanced materials like ECO ABS, Nylon, PETG, and PLA. Reduce printing errors with a filament recognition system that automatically changes temperature settings. Create higher quality nylon prints by mitigating temperature fluctuations in a fully enclosed chamber. Remotely monitor printer farms and capture time-lapse videos using wifi-enabled 3D45s with HD cameras. Help protect yourself against potentially harmful VOCs with an active carbon filter. The DREMEL DIGILAB 3D45 comes to the web-based slicing and printing program that allows you to directly print via wifi or ethernet connection. The 3D45 comes backed by the industry's best 1-year warranty and the world-class Dremel support team.
Enhanced Safety and Remote Management
The DREMEL DigiLab® 3D45 3D printer is the first from Dremel since 2016’s Idea Builder 3D40 and introduces enhanced safety and remote management features.
The Dremel 3D45 is one of the most reliable and easy-to-use 3D printers for advanced users in higher education and corporations. You can now use expanded filament types like nylon and eco-ABS. To make things easier, the 3D45 has filament detection via RFID that enables the printer to automatically recognize and change settings for optimized printing. With new features like a heated bed and an integrated camera, you can take 3D printing to the next level.
All Dremel 3D Printers and Laser Engravers have cULus Certification cleared marked on the bottom of the back of each unit. This mark is accepted by all electrical regulatory authorities.
- Enclosed Build Chamber & Heated Build Plate.
This perfect pair works together to deliver the best of both worlds: no warping and easy print removal.
- 720p HD Camera
Monitors all builds and creates award-worthy time-lapses. So good, you might even win an Oscar.
- Touch Screen
The 4.5-inch touch screen makes the 3D45 intuitive and easy to use.
- Wired or Wireless: Works Either Way
Print on the 3D45 using the cloud, connecting with Ethernet, using the USB port, or over wifi.
The DREMEL 3D45 3D Printer has been slammed, dropped, dragged, and put through thousands of hours of testing to create the most reliable 3D printer on the market.
Connect multiple Dremel printers to one computer
Easily connect multiple DigiLab 3D printers to the cloud over Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
Connect multiple computers to one printer
Share your printer with hundreds of users and remotely manage the print queue.
- Extruder Maximum Temperature: Extruder Maximum Temperature: 280°C
- Build Platform Maximum Temperature: Build Platform Maximum Temperature: 100°C
- Operating Temperature: Operating Temperature: 16-29°C
- Software Bundle
- Dremel DigiLab 3D Slicer - Based on Cura (Desktop); Included
- Dremel Print Cloud - Based on 3DPrinterOS (Web-Based); Included
- Simplify3D Software- Compatible; Sold Separately
- Compatibility: Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) & Mac OS X (v10.9+) Compatability
- File Types Supported: File Types Supported: STL, OBJ
- Input Rating: Input Rating: 100-240V, 47-60Hz, 0.85-2.3Amps
- Connectivity: Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Ethernet
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
All Metal-Hot End Direct Drive
4.5 in (diagonal) Full Color IPS
Extruder Max Temp C
280 Degrees Celsius
Print Bed Max Temp C
100 Degrees Celsius
47.5 lb / 21.5 kg
USB, WIFI, Ethernet
PLA, PETG, Nylon, Eco-ABS
Electrical Input Rating
100-240 V, 47-60 Hz, .85-2.3 amp
Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer, Dremel Print Cloud, Simplify 3D, Polar3D
File Type Accepted By Slicer
STL, OBJ, 3mf, BMP, .g, .gcode, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, x3d
File Type Accepted by Printer
GCODE, G3DREM, .g
Mac OS X Version 10.9+
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.