ULTRA® Bollard Post Protection Cover Sleeves
Available in Four Sizes to Accommodate Most Bumper Posts & Bollards
ULTRA® Plastic Bollard Cover Sleeve Features
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Simply Slide Over Existing Posts
- No Tools or Hardware Required.
- Safety Yellow Color For Enhanced Visibility.
- Polyethylene Construction — No Maintenance Required.
- Available in Four Sizes to Accommodate Most Bumper Posts & Bollards.
- Protects Against Bumps, Dents Scratches Etc.
- UV Resistant.
- 1/8” Thick Polyethylene Construction.
Plastic Bollard Post Covers put An End To Dents, Scratches And Constant Upkeep
The one-piece, lightweight design of the bumper post sleeve makes installation quick and easy. Simply slide over existing posts — no tools or hardware required. The Bright color of the yellow bollard post cover adds cosmetic appeal, helps identify entryways for trucks and more. Custom colors available. All polyethylene construction — no maintenance required. Available in four sizes to accommodate most bumper posts and bollards. Other sizes are available upon request. Rugged construction minimizes scratches, dents and other damage. UV inhibitor in resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, for years of service. 1/8” thick polyethylene construction.
Note: Please Read Instructions On How To Correctly Measure To Purchase Correct Size.
The steel pipe used for bollards is measured by the inside diameter. Therefore, the bollard’s outside diameter is 1/2″ to 5/8″ larger. To purchase the correct post sleeve:
- Measure exact post circumference with flat tape.
- Divide the circumference by 3.14 to get the diameter of the post in inches.
- In ordering information, find the most suitable post diameter range.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Part #||For Posts Dia. x H in. (mm)||Outside Dia. in (mm)||Inside Dia. in (mm)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|1525||4 x 52 (102)||5 1/4 (133)||4 15/16 (125)||11.0 (5.0)|
|1526||6 x 52 (152)||7 11/16 (195)||7 3/8 (187)||12.0 (5.5)|
|1527||7 x 52 (178)||14.0 (6.5)|
|1528||8 x 52 (203)||16.0 (7.5)|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.