Nylon wire loom is an automotive grade convoluted tubing that is flexible and easy to use and provides excellent protection for cables, tubing, hoses and wire harnesses. It's flexible nature allows it to be installed around tight curves.
This product is manufactured from heat stabilized Nylon 6 that provides excellent resistance to high temperatures. Suitable for automobile engines. Material is 94HB Rated.
Meets the following Manufacturers Specifications:
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to automotive fluids and chemicals
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Colour: Black with Gray Stripe
- Ford ESB-M4D423-A2, ESF-M4D423-A, ESF-M4D426-A
- Chrysler MS DB42, CPN 2785
- GM GMP.PA6.003
- Delphi Packard M-2170 and M1889