Neat Patch Cable Manager
The Complete Patch Cord Management Panel for Racks & Enclosures
Neat-Patch Cable Manager Features
- The Most Patch Cable Storage
- 500 Cubic Inches of Storage Space.
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 8.875" D
- 3-1/8" Rail Width
- 4 cable Entry knock-Out holes With Grommets
- Bend Radius Compliant in Patch Cable Management
- One-piece, non-conductive molded plastic design doesn't require grounding and won't cause electrical issues
- Far more protective and aesthetically-pleasing than the alternatives
- Excess patch cable length is stored inside of the Neat-Patch
- Makes patch cables easier to trace between patch panels and network components
The Neat patch cable management solution is the ideal method for your patch-cable storage. It is uniquely designed to enable the storage of excess patch cables into a neat and tidy compartment,. It provides you with 500 cubic inches of storage allowing control of your network using bend radius compliant. This item is an ideal time saver as it will enable you after installation to trace your circuits in seconds. Even high density switches which usually cause cable management problems are lessened by the much needed storage between the patch panels.
Neat Patch saves Cable Installers and IT managers time and money by eliminating the clutter and expense of unnecessarily long patch cords. You'll find that our shorter, space-efficient patch cables require no vertical management. With Neat-Patch, the only reason that you'd use vertical cable management would be to fiber-link network switches.
Dimensions: 19" W x 3.5" H x 8.875" D
3-1/8" Rail Width
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- 19" Width
- 3.5" Height
- 8.875" Depth
- 3-1/8" Rail Width
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.