Dremel® Lite 7760 N/10 Rotary Tool Kit - 4V Max
User-Friendly Solution For Wide Range of Projects Ideal For New DIYers
Dremel Lite 7760 N/10 4V Rotary Tool Kit Features
- Quick and easy accessory changes – with the patented EZ twist nose cap accessory changes are easy and can be done without the need of a wrench
- Variable speed - seamlessly adjust to the ideal speed from 8,000 to 25,000 for optimal control and maneuverability
- Easy battery charging - the rechargeable 4 V Li-Ion battery and convenient USB charger ensures that it’s ready whenever you are
- Battery life indicator - LED light illuminates to notify you when the battery needs to be charged
- Portable and lightweight – 360-degree soft-grip material allows for comfort and precise control
- Compatible – can be used with most Dremel accessories and a selection of attachments
Designed for beginners in mind, the Dremel Lite is a user-friendly solution for a wide range of projects. Making projects like sanding wood or engraving metal easy. The Lite is a handheld cordless rotary tool that features 8,000-25,000 RPM of rechargeable battery-powered by an efficient USB system that holds its charge. The four different speed settings offer better control for different applications, plus the lightweight design and soft grip make it easy and comfortable to use. The Lite is compatible with Dremel’s entire line of rotary accessories, making it a must-have for busy homeowners and new DIYers.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Speed:||Variable Speed 8,000-25,000 RPM|
|Battery Voltage (V):||4|
|Charge Time:||2 Hours, 45 Minutes|
|Battery Amp Hour:||2|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.