Dremel® Micro 8050 N/18 Cordless Rotary Tool Kit - 8V Max
The Perfect Combo of Size, Ergonomics, & Power For Precise & DIY Tasks
Dremel® Micro 8050 N/18 8V Max Cordless Rotary Tool Kit Features
- Variable speed from 5,000 to 25,000 RPM to match the proper speed required
- High capacity 8 V Lithium-Ion battery for longer run times
- Compact size for portability and light in weight for comfort
- 360º grip zone with a soft grip for comfort and control
- Quick collet lock for fast accessory changes
- Two-year warranty
- Designed to be held like a pencil for a grip close to the workpiece for superior maneuverability and control
- Docking station keeps tool fully-charged and ready to use
- Battery fuel gauge allows you to monitor battery life
Brilliantly powerful, the Dremel Micro is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics, and power that make it the ultimate craft tool for both precise and light duty DIY tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights built uniquely into the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy. The Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, Lithium-on battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached capacity. The Dremel Micro will allow for carving wood, detail sanding, and polishing jewelry. This engraver pen is a must-have in anyone's DIY toolbox.
|Charge Time:||3 Hours, 45 Minutes|
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Years|
|Battery Voltage (V):||8|
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.