Engineered Rubber Traffic Curb
Replaces for Concrete, Granite or Other Material for Road Curbing
Engineered Rubber Traffic Curb Features
- 100% Incredibly-durable recycled composite rubber and plastic compound material
- Includes 3 molded holes for easy lag screw bolt or rebar spike mooring.
- Extremely durable: tough enough for heavy traffic impacts.
- Resistant to temperature variations, UV light, oils/fuels, salts, moisture and damage – without tearing, chipping, cracking or crumbling
- Flexible: conforms to road curvature and any asphalt or concrete surface
- Economical and easy to maintain
- Easy to install, remove and relocate – for temporary or permanent use
- Made in America
The RubberForm Engineered Traffic Curb (ETC) is injection molded with our Next Generation Recycled Composite Material. Our ETC is a preformed, durable, temporary or permanent traffic curb for use in replacement of concrete, granite or other material for road traffic curbing. Easily, and straightforward to install, each ETC piece is lag bolted or rebar spiked into a road surface along with an interconnector to hold in place. No excavation is required, sits firmly on an asphalt paved, concrete or hard packed surface and it can repeatedly withstand Class 8 Truck impacts.
RubberForm’s Engineered Traffic Curb is developed out of 100% recycled materials, a composite combination of different types of recycled rubber and plastics for exceptional performance that will outlast concrete curbing with hard-wearing durability and low maintenance. The Engineered Traffic Curb is a completely customer-designed traffic curbing product that can be made into pre-formed traffic curbs, lane separator curbing, traffic islands, pedestrian islands, center medians, curb protection, wall protection, water diversion, parking lot delineation and many more uses that can be installed to your specific requirements.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- 18 lbs per curb
- 6”H x 6”W x 36”L
- 3 Mounting holes per curb
Request a Quote
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.