Rubber Speed Bumps
4' or 6' Length - Black & Yellow Stripes
Rubber Speed Bump Features
- Made of rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Reduces speed Signicantly
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation
- Product can be installed in sections to create varying lengths
- Will not warp, crack, chip or rot
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation
- Relocatable & Reusable
- Channeled bottom for cabling and piping
- Lowers insurance premiums for lot owners
- Maintenance free
- Warranty: 3 years on the product; 1 year on the tape (under normal use)
The rubber Easy Rider® Speed Bumps reduces vehicle speeds making parking lots safer for pedestrians and motorists. Constructed from 100% recycled tires, rubber speed bumps are preformed to implement immediate installation. The Easy Rider’s flexible design conforms to the contour of virtually any road surface.
Used for the following situations:
- Safety of pedestrian and vehicle traffic requires improvement
- To further support and reinforce stop signs in parking lots
- High risk of accidents on residential streets and in parking lots need to be reduced
- Permanent or temporary lowering speed of motor vehicles is required
- Only temporary installation is allowed or required
- Installation on surfaces where only flexible rubber speed bumps may fully conform to the curvature of the road.
Molded highly reflective tape ensures that the speed bumps are visible even on a dark night. Cat’s eye reflectors further enhance visibility to alert drivers well in advance. The bumps have a channeled bottom to facilitate drainage as well as to cover cabling or piping.
Easy Rider® speed bumps are the ideal maintenance-free parking lot solution. In addition to enhancing parking lot safety, the bumps can lower insurance premiums for lot owners.
The Easy Rider® is available in 4′ and 6′ lengths including end caps to protect the speed bump ends and vehicles. Rubber speed bumps are covered by a 3 year warranty; 1 year on the tape (under normal use).
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.