Halar Cable Ties
Plenum Rated & Highly Engineered, Numerous Properties 4" - 11"
Halar Zip Ties Features
- UL Listed For Use In Plenum & Air Handling Spaces Per NEC
- Maximum Continuous Operating Temperature 257°F(125°C)
- Low smoke density
- Excellent Flammability Rating Of UL 94V-0
- Maroon Color Identifies Material
- High Resistance To UV Rays
These specialty Halar Cable ties are made of a unique and extremely useful material with high electrical resistivity, corrosion resistance, impact strength, friction resistance and a wide temperature range including cryogenic ranges. These ties also have a wide range of applications from cable bundling in plenum spaces to nuclear plants and aerospace applications. Our Halar ties also have a low smoke density rating and a very good flammability rating (U.L. 94V-0).
Common Applications include:
- Nuclear Plants
- Chemical Environments
- Telecommunications Equipment
- High & Low Temperature Environments
- Bundling Qualified Cable Without Conduit In Air Handling Space
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.