DREMEL DigiLab® ECO-ABS 3D Printer Filament
Higher Strength, Flexibility, & Durability Than Traditional PLA
DREMEL DigiLab® ECO-ABS 3D Printer Filament Features
- Filament length: 175 m
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg
- Dremel Eco-ABS is plant-based and recyclable
- Manufactured and tested to provide smooth and consistent building
- Dremel Eco-ABS filament is engineered to produce a stable, strong object with a high-quality finish
- Dremel Eco-ABS filament boasts higher strength, flexibility, and durability than traditional PLA filaments.
DREMEL Eco-ABS Filament: a modified version of PLA that offers the same high detail finish but with added strength and toughness. It is a good alternative to ABS. Dremel ECO-ABS filament delivers exceptional mechanical properties and printing quality. It also has a high softening temperature to minimize the risk of nozzle jams.
Engineered for Optimal Printing with your Dremel Digilab 3D45
Dremel Eco-ABS filament has been specifically engineered for optimal printing with your Digilab 3D45. Eco-ABS is a thermal plastic that softens and melts when it's heated, building your designs layer by layer.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.