Dremel® 9100-21 Fortiflex Heavy Duty Flex Shaft Tool
Ideal Rotary Tool for People Engaging in Projects Requiring Precision.
Dremel® 9100-21 Fortiflex Heavy Duty Flex Shaft Tool Features
- Powerful 2.5 Amp (1/5 HP) motor--provides high torque at low speeds
- Precision hand piece-- is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use
- Heavy duty flexible shaft-- includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation
- Variable speed foot pedal-- allows you to match the speed with the application, hands-free
- The three-jaw chuck enhances versatility by accepting accessories from 0 In. to 5/32 In. range
- Interchangeable hand piece-- is compatible with other flex shaft tools
- Can be used with all Dremel rotary tool accessories
- Two year warranty
Power meets precision with the Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy-duty flex shaft tool. Designed for detailed projects, the flex shaft tool boasts a powerful 2.5 Amp (1/5 HP) motor that provides high torque at low speeds making, it perfect for power-carving, shaping and grinding applications. Its flexible shaft includes a patented bearing system for durability and cool operation – and its precision handpiece is engineered for control and comfort even with extended use. In addition, the tool's three-jaw chuck enhances versatility by accepting accessories with shank sizes from 0 In. to 5/32 In. Plus, with the Fortiflex's variable-speed foot pedal, you can easily match the tool speed to the application, hands-free.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Contents:||21 Dremel Accessories|
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Years|
|Cord Length:||8 Ft|
|Speed Range:||0-23,000 RPM|
|Tool Level:||1-Colored-Variable Speed High|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.