Coaxial Cable Mapper
Applications Include Security, Electrical, Installations, and More
Triplett WireMaster&trade Features
- Tests for Opens and Shorts
- AC/DC overvoltage warning LED
- 120VAC line cross protection
- Real-time test helps identify intermittences
- Power latch function switch to prevent accidental turn-ons
- Use to identify coaxial cables in CCTV security and surveillance systems, broadcast TV, residential video systems, and cable TV
- Identify any pair of wires (shielded or unshielded) such as audio, video, phone lines, etc. using appropriate adapters
- Battery self-test
- 1 year limited warranty
The Triplett WireMaster™ Coax is an easy to use 8-way coaxial cable mapper with 8 numbered coax remotes included. It verifies point-to-point wiring/continuity of installed or BNC patch cables. The WireMaster™ is well suited for a variety of industrial and residential applications such as security, electrical, installations and more.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 1 in
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Battery: 1- 9V
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.