Avery Dennison® Cable Tie Guns
Pneumatic Or Manual Professional Grade Accurate Tension Tools
Avery Dennison® Cable Tie Guns Features
- Can Handle Ties With Widths From .10" to .19" (2.54mm - 4.83mm)
- Withstands Daily Use On Assembly Line or Production Operations
- Improved Internal Mechanism Design Increases Long-Term Tool Reliablity
- Ergonomically Shaped Body & Handle For Operator Comfort
- Minimal Distance between trigger For Less Force
- Easy To Read Tension Setting Indicator
- Non-Slip Adjustment Knob Ensures Consistency From One Operator To Another
- Optimal Blade & Tool Geometry Improves Cutting Capability For More Precise cuts
- Replacement Parts & Accessory Kits Available - Call For Pricing
Compatible With Ties With Widths From .10" to .19" (2.54mm - 4.83mm)
Large scale assembly and production lines need tools that are designed to help achieve and improve efficiencies. To help achieve this goal CableTiesAndMore now introduces two Avery Dennison Cable Tie tool for fast and reliable cable tie setup and installation. The cable tie tool is ergonomically designed to work in high production industries and at the same time reduce fatigue that is common with repetitive use.
There are two models to choose from; the Manual Cable Tie Tool and the Pneumatic Cable Tie Tool. Both models are made from durable cast aluminum that is lightweight and easy to use. Their trigger is made closer to the handle for user comfort. They are tested to be consistent in cutting cycles and can accommodate all miniature, standard, and intermediate cable ties ranging in widths from 2.54mm to 4.83mm. Both Avery Dennison models have a tension setting indicator that is easy to read, a non-slip adjustment knob for precise applications, and a blade and tool geometry which improves cutting efficiency. These tools are popular and commonly used in industrial applications and other busy and high production environments.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Cable Tie Tool Recommended Tension Settings (for use with Nylon ties only)|
|Tension Setting||Classification||Maximum Tie Width (in.)||Maximum Tie Width (mm)|
Both tools will accommodate all miniature (18 lb), intermediate (40 lb) and standard ties (50 lb) or 2.54 – 4.83 mm wide ties and is ideally built to withstand the rigors of daily use on the assembly line of high production operations.
Request A Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.