Triplett® - Model 6-in-1 Digital Multimeter - 9055
Auto Ranging 53 Measurement Ranges including AC/DC Voltage and Current
Triplett® - Model 6-in-1 Digital Multimeter - 9055 Features
Use this TRIPLETT 9055 Autoranging Digital Multimeter to take light and sound measurements in addition to traditional ones, such as voltage, current, resistance and frequency. The meter features a rubberized overmolded housing to shield against damage caused by drops. A built-in stand lets you enjoy freestanding measurements while you use the test leads.
- Covers 53 measurement ranges, including AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, Lux, continuity, relative humidity, capacitance, temperature and sound
- The sound level meter measures decibels from 35 to 100 dBC
- Use the light meter to measure illumination from 0 to 40,000 lux
- Cat IV design delivers protection against transient overvoltages in industrial settings
- Rubberized overmolded housing helps protect against impacts when dropped
- Ergonomic design offers comfortable handling
- Automatic power-off function extends the battery life
- Built-in stand allows hands-free use
- Backlit display with 3.75-digit resolution shows the readings
• 3 year limited warranty
The Triplett Model 9055 is a 3-3/4 digit (4000 counts) high-performance digital multimeter with an array of environmental functions. It offers over 50 measurement ranges including AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Temperature (Type K and ambient), Relative Humidity (RH), Light (LUX), and Sound (dBC). Additional features include an NCV Detector, Continuity, and Diode Test. The rubberized over-molded housing with built-in stand provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendly Auto Power Off feature helps maximize battery life. With an industry-leading CAT IV design, it provides superior resistance to damage from transient overvoltages in any demanding industrial settings. The Model 9055 is suited for a variety of industrial and residential applications such as security, home theater, electrical, HVAC installations and more. Includes test leads, alligator clips, Type K Temperature probe, and 9V battery. 3-year warranty.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- DC Voltage up to 1000V
- AC Voltage up to 700V
- DC Current up to 10A
- AC Current up to 10A
- Resistance (Ohms) 400 to 40M
- Diode Test
- Capacitance 50nF to 100uF
- Continuity Test
- Frequency Test 5Hz to 10MHz
- Light Meter 0 to 40,000 Lux
- Sound Level Meter 35.0 to 100 dBC
- Overload protection
- CAT I, II & III to 1000VDC, 700VAC. CAT IV to 600V AC/DC
- Ohms ranges: 600V AC/DC
- Diode Test: 600V AC/DC
- Continuity: 600V AC/DC
- Fuses: uA, Ma Jack – 500mA/600V fuses. 10A Jack – 10A/600V Fuse
- Agency Approval CE
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 6.75 x 1.4 in
- Weight: 0.70 lbs.
- Battery life: 200 hours (9 volt)
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.