Tilt n Plug Power & Data Centers
Variety Of Power & Data Configurations - Black & Aluminum Colors
Tilt n Plug Power & Data Center Features
- Allows users to plug into power, data and multimedia outlets
- Each power outlet has a 6 ft cable to connect to the source
- While not in use, the unit closes flush with the table
- Single-user box installs in a table surface with included mounting screws & cable clamps
The Tilt N Plug Jr offers basic connections for anyone at a conference table with just a simple depress to open. A single unit comes with power and can have HDMI, USB, Network, Phone, VGA and/or 3.5mm audio ports. These premium quality table outlets are the perfect solution to professionally routing connections to the top of a conference room table or executive desk.
The Altinex Tilt 'N Plug Jr.™ Tabletop Interconnect Box offers a sleek and attractive solution for integrating computer, computer video, audio, network, and AC power connections directly into your tabletop or home theater system. These desktop outlets allow the user to hide the connections by closing the unit's lid when not in use and conveniently access them when they are needed by opening the spring-loaded top. When closed, this unit is flush with the tabletop's surface, making it virtually invisible. Each input plate may contain computer video (15-pin HD), computer audio (stereo mini), modem (RJ11), and network (RJ45) connections, depending on the model chosen. Each input plate of the desktop can run simultaneously without interfering with any other user's connections. All sources connected to the Altinex Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. are made under the tabletop, and no signal processing or buffering occurs. Individual cable bundles are located on the underside of the unit for each input plate. The Tilt ‘N Plug Jr. with circular bezel can be placed at a variety of angles. Offered in a variety of configurations, these units give a flexibility not commonly offered by other data and power center solutions. Please call for pricing and availability of customized units.
- Installation is a snap: each unit includes mounting screws and cable clamps
- Offered in a variety of configurations for any conference room or home theater
- Mounts into tabletop
- Opens and closes by pressing on top panel
- Multimedia and AC power connectors are equipped as female connections on the top of the table, and cables with a male connection on the other end.
- All signals pass through the underside of the table
- US Patent No. D437, 827 and other patents pending
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.