HD78 Tie-Matic Twist Tie Machine
7/8" Maximum Twist Tie Capacity
HD78 Tie-Matic Twist Tie Machine Features
- SECURE TIES – Keeps your product bundled through the most rugged freight transports
- IMPROVED ENGINEERING - Electronic cycle trigger, enhanced motor, out-of-the-box design
- CUSTOM PRINTING OPTION –The New InkJet Printer provides a swift 1-step bundle and print solution
- SIMPLE TO USE – Quick and effortless to operate
- EMPLOYEE FRIENDLY - Simple to use & helps reduce repetitive motion injuries
- LABOR-SAVING - Faster than hand-tying
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE – Manufactured with an all-metal frame and durable parts
- CONSUMER FRIENDLY - Provides re-usable ties and color coding for date identification
Looking for a quick and reliable packaging solution? Let the Tie-Matic HD78 Twist Tying Machine do the work for you. Using consumer preferred twist-ties, the HD78 secures product bundles with just 2 ½ twists. The Tie-Matic HD78 Machine is manufactured in the USA and made of a durable, all-metal frame. With up to 60 ties per minute, the speed and accuracy of the twist tying mechanism provides a substantial gain over traditional manual tying. The Tie-Matic HD78 is built to take the heavy load of a challenging environment.
HOW IT WORKS:
The speed and ease of the Tie-Matic HD78 equipment reduces costly labor hours, while increasing output of securely tied products. Semi-automatic operation can deliver up to 60 tied bags or bundles per minute with minimal effort. Simply, insert the bundle at the 7/8" opening of the machine to activate, then receive a perfect twist-tie.
We offer Factory Training, specific to your needs and budget, to ensure your workers are safe, proficient and prepped for an active return on your investment. We also provide continuous technical support via online manuals, demo videos and phone support. With an extensive inventory of parts available, next-day delivery options are feasible. At times, in-house servicing is unavoidable, however; our convenient Loaner Program provides a loaner unit while your machine is being adjusted.
Employee safety is an ongoing research and development investment for Plas-Ties to establish proper safeguards on our machines. On the HD78, activation of the twist tie bundling sequence will not commence unless the lid is securely closed. The Tie-Matic HD78 is nationally recognized for Standards of Safety as an UL Listed machine. With the CE Certification, the Tie-Matic HD78 meets the European Market Safety, Health and/or Environmental requirements. The 110V or 220V motor option allows the HD78 to be safely utilized in the US or worldwide.
The HD78 is ideal for twist tying: cords, wire harnesses, cables, tostadas, snack foods, and poly bags. Several industries related to the electrical, communications, disposable packaging, food, baking and even produce will benefit from the speed and consistency of the Tie-Matic HD78 Twist Tying Machine.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Maximum Capacity: 7/8"
- Tie Length: 5"
- # of Twists: 2.5 Full Twists
- Speed: Up to 60 ties/minute
- Standard Spool Size: 1500’ = 3,600 ties
- Large Spool Size: 2000’ = 4,800 ties
- Power: 110 VAC, 60Hz, 2.0 AMPS
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Weight in Box: 20 lbs
- Length: 22"
- Height: 11"
- Width at Top: 5.5"
- Width at Front Feet: 9.5"
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.