Solid Wall Wire Duct
0.5" - 5" Sizes - Completely Protects Cables - No Breakout Slots
Solid Wall Wire Duct Features
- Lids Included
- Complete Cable Protection
- Service Temperature: +5ºF to +140ºF (-15ºC to +60ºC)
- Standard Mounting Base Slots to DIN 43659
- Standard Colors: White, Black or Gray (RAL 7030)
- Approvals: UL, CSA & Lloyds Register
- RoHS Compliant
- Composed of Lead Free Material
Solid wall wiring duct provides complete cable and wire protection. It is ideal where no break-outs are required or side wall access is infrequent. It is designed specifically for wire and cable management applications within cabinets and control panels. Solid Wall wiring duct is made of a lightweight but rigid, self extinguishing PVC that is tested and approved for use under UL94V0 and CSA material standards.
Additionally, it is in compliance with RoHS, the European directive on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
- Material Self Extinguishing PVC.
- Service Temperature Range -15°C to +60°C.
- Flammability UL94 V-0 Rated.
- Material Standards Base slots to DIN 43659.
- CE, RoHS, UL E161178A.
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.