Network Patch Cords
Cat5e & Cat6 - Available In: 1' to 100' Lengths & 8 Colors
Network Patch Cords Features
- 350Mhz (cat5e) & 550Mhz (Cat6)
- Mold-Injection-Snagless Patch Cord
- Molded With Boot & Bubble
- 50 Micron Gold RJ45s with Boots on Each End
- TIA/EIA 568A T568B Wired
- Unshielded Twisted Pair
- 24 AWG 4 pair Stranded Copper
- Multiple colors for Easy Identification
- Transmits at up to 1000 Mbps
- Compatible With 100 Base / 1000 Base T (gigabit) Networks
- UL/ETL Listed
Cat 5E and Cat 6 patch cords are compliant with the latest standards, meeting and exceeding a full range of patching performance requirements. They contain RJ45s with Boots on each end and are available in multiple colors.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.