Hug a Plug® Outlet Adapter
Convert One Outlet Into Two Outlets & Save Space
Hug a Plug® Outlet Adapter Features
- Allows you to put your furniture and appliances flush against the wall without bending nearby cords at an unsafe angle
- Compact design extends only 1.04” from the wall, but still provides ample space for plugging in bulky adapters or plugs
- Protects the bend radius of cables to prevent damage
- Allows cords to lay parallel to the wall, making it perfect for dual-lamp setups other similar appliances
- Expands the capacity of your outlets without the use of a bulky power strip
- Available in 3 different colors; white, ivory, and brown, to blend with your existing wallplates and décor
- Constructed of durable PVC
- Patent number 7220136 B1
- Meets ANSI/NFPA 70 and is UL Listed E304827 for safety
Hug-A-Plug is an attractive, premium-quality 15a 125v current tap, designed to connect electrical cords parallel to outlet surfaces. It eliminates wasted space at outlets by minimizing the clearance required behind furniture, appliances, etc., and eliminates bending, crimping, and damage to cords, significantly reducing the risk of electrical shocks and fires.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.