Hook & Loop Fastener Wraps - Kable Kontrol®
1/2" Wide x 7" Long Wraps, 5 Colors Available
Standard Hook & Loop Wraps Features
- Crafted From Durable Nylon Loop & Poly Hook Base
- Easy Tension Control For Use on Delicate Lines
- No Degradation to Material, Even With Long-Term Re-Use
- Ideal For a Range Of Applications
- Various Colors: For Easy Color-Coding Item Identification
Standard Hook and Loop Wraps are the optimal solution to cable bundling and item management, providing you with a method to secure and identify contents quickly, while also ensuring easy access for re-work and maintenance. These self-gripping fasteners are easily looped around cables or wires, where the tip is then fed through a slit in the head, allowing the length to be pulled to the exact tension you desire, leaving you in full control. Hook and loop bond is an extremely reliable fastener.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Length||Head Width||Strap Width|
|7” (17.8cm)||3/4” (19mm)||1/2” (13mm)|
- Easy to install - just snug around cables or fiber optics and touch one side of the strap (the "hook" side) to the other (the "loop" side) - no buckles or snaps to get in the way
- Re-usable - simply peel hook and loop sides apart with your hands
- Weather proof, never rusts - interior and exterior use
- Available in various colors
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.