Grip Guard Light Weight Cable Protectors
3 or 5 Channels, Made With Light Weight Polyurethane
Grip Guard Cable Protector Features
- Light Weight – Easily Transported
- Protects Cables & Hoses From Damage
- Made From All Weather Polyurethane
- Modular Interlocking Design For Easy Setup
- Snap Fit Hinged Lid
- RoHs Compliant
- NEW Gripper®Connector System with easy hand-conforming grip
- NEW Snap Fit™ hinged lid. No fiberglass rod required to replace the lid.
- Patented* 5-Bar tread pattern for maximum traction
- Made from tough, high impact absorbing, non-conductive polyurethane
- Resistant from oil, fuels and lubricants
- Recessed carrying handle molded in to the underside of the protector
- RoHS and SVHC Compliant
*Not Intended For Use With Forklifts*
*Product intended to be used with cable inside and for light vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Not intended for use with forklifts.
GRIP GUARD® 5-CHANNEL CABLE PROTECTORS include many patent-pending features, including our “Gripper Connectors” with a new lightweight design. At a weight of only 12.75 lbs, Grip Guard is up to 60% lighter than other leading polyurethane 5-channel cable protectors, and up to 75% lighter than other rubber 5-channel cable protectors on the market.
GRIP GUARD® 3-CHANNEL CABLE PROTECTORS include many patent-pending features, including our “Gripper Connectors” with a new lightweight design. At a weight of only 23 lbs, Grip Guard is up to 33% lighter than other leading polyurethane 3-channel cable protectors, and up to 50% lighter than other rubber 3-channel cable protectors on the market.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
|Model #||Length||Width||Height||# of Channels||Channel Width||Channel Height||Weight||Load Capacity|
|CTAM-GG3X225-Y/GRY||36” (91.4cm)||18.21” (46.25cm)||2.69” (6.83cm)||3||2.25” (5.72cm)||2.25” (5.72cm)||23 lb (10.43 kg)||10,000Lbs per axle|
|CTAM-GG5X125-Y/GRY||36” (91.4cm)||16.44” (41.76cm)||1.59” (40.04cm)||5||1.25” (3.18cm)||1.25” (3.18cm)||12.75 lb (3.18 kg)||10,000Lbs per axle|
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.