Triplett® True RMS Digital Clamp Meter - 9325
3-3/4 (6000 Count) True RMS Digital Clamp-On Meter With a Backlit LCD
Triplett® True RMS Digital Clamp Meter - 9325 Features
- Designed to measure AC/DC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, temperature and capacitance, as well as a diode test
- Clamp-on design provides a non-contact way to detect AC voltage
- Provides overload protection and a double-insulated design
- Rubberized overmolded housing ensures a secure grip and shock absorption
- Powered by a 9 V battery with an auto power-off feature that helps extend the life
- Low-battery indicator lets you know when it's time to change the battery
- Backlit display showcases the results and is easy to read in low-light conditions
Attach this TRIPLETT 9325 True RMS AC/DC Clamp-On Meter to your wires or equipment to safely take measurements. The meter is capable of measuring voltage, current, temperature, capacitance, resistance, frequency and more. The rubberized over-molded case provides a sure grip, and the backlit display is easy to read in dark area
The Triplett Model 9325 is a 3 3/4 (6000 count) True RMS digital clamp-on meter with a backlit LCD display. It offers a large variety of measurement features including AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Test, Temperature and Capacitance. The rubberized over-molded housing provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendly Auto Power Off feature helps maximizes battery life. With a leading CAT III design, it provides superior resistance to damage from transient overvoltages in any demanding industrial settings. The Model 9325 is suited for a variety of industrial and residential applications such as security, electrical, HVAC installations and more.
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.