Aircraft Wheel Chocks
Curved Design Prevents Wheel Squat During Loading Operations
Aircraft Wheel Chock Features
- For Smaller Aircraft
- Constructed With Lightweight Urethane
- Weather & Abrasion Resistant
- High Load-Bearing Capacity
- Resistant to Aircraft Fuels, Oils, & Lubricants
- Eliminates Foreign Object Damage
- Optional Anti-Skid Rubber Pads for Polished Hanger Floors
- Will not rot, crack or splinter like wood
- Sold Roped Together as Pairs
- Molded-in High-Visibility Yellow Color
MONSTER® aircraft wheel chocks are designed for small aircraft and aviation equipment. They are manufactured with highly durable, lightweight polyurethane, which lasts longer than wooden chocks, never needs painting, and eliminates Foreign Object Damage threats for aircraft.
AC200 Aircraft Wheel Chocks fit the curvature of the tire to absorb wheel-squat during loading and fueling operations. They also feature a molded-in soft base for increased traction. These chocks are sold in pairs with a 3/8 in. x 24 in. replaceable polyester rope lanyard connecting the two chocks together. Custom rope lengths are available. Ideal for business, commercial, cargo, and military aircraft.
Please note: Effectiveness of aviation wheel chocks will vary based on the weight of your vehicle, the grade of surface, and the type of surface chocks are being used on. We recommend that you test the aircraft wheel chocks in their actual working conditions before use. It is the customer's responsibility to check the wheel chocks for damage or deterioration before each use and replace them as needed.
Warning and Usage Guidelines
- Improper use may result in product failure
- Select aircraft wheel chock according to aircraft type and size
- Always use in pairs and on firm surfaces
- Chock in direction of grade
- Chock both sides of the wheel if the direction of grade is undetermined
- Use only after the parking brake is applied and tested
- Center aviation chocks snugly and squarely against the tread of each wheel
- Always test aircraft chocks to ensure they meet requirements
- Do not drive over aircraft wheel chocks
Products Are Made To Order Lead Times May Apply
Are we missing the specification you need? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us, or call 1-877-284-7760
5.5 in. (140 mm)
4.5 in. (114 mm)
Looking for a quotation ? We would be happy to help by providing a quick response, inventory status, and Volume Level pricing, when available. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you within hours to one business day to answer any questions and quote your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question that is not answered here? Please go to our Contact Us page and submit your question to us.