Thermashield Extreme Temperature Tube
Are you looking to protect wires in a high temperature environment? Designed to endure extremely high temperature of up 1200 degrees fahrenheit, Thermashield will not delaminate, turn brittle or lose it's adhesion.
They are ideally suited for applications where wires are exposed to radiant heat. It will even help keep high performance engines running more efficiently.
Thermashield is made by laminating an aluminized metallic heat shield to a layer of strong, tightly braided fiberglas insulation
* Excellent for insulating delicate wires and components
* Resistant to gasoline and engine chemicals
* Easy to cut; just use a pair of shears or scissors
* Will withstand temperatures up to 1200 degrees fahrenheit
* Wall thickness: 0.025" (+/- 0.006")
* Click on specifications tab for more details