Neoprene, flame retardant tubing is used for insulation, strain relief, and abrasion protection on cable harnesses and wire bundles in industries such as military and aerospace. Resistant to fluids and solvents such as lubricating oils, aviation and ground-vehicle fuels and hydraulics. Neoprene remains flexible at low temperatures.
- Shrink ratio: 50% or more in radial direction
- Operating Temperature Range: -75°C to 120°C
- Flammability Rating: Mil-I-23053/1 Class 1 and Class 2
- Minimum shrink temperature: 135°C
- Colour: Black
- Before Shrinking: 0.378 Inch
- After Shrinking (Recoverd): 0.187 Inch
- Minimum Total Wall Thickness: 0.035 Inch
- Spool Length: 100 ft.
Part Number Cross Reference:
- Raychem NT-FR
- Sumitomo R10
- 3M NST
- Alpha Fit600
- Canusa CNP200