The Arlington Industries TL25 Loop works as a hanger for low voltage cable support. Cables can be hung at virtually any angle, whether perpendicular or parallel, even from beams by using a standard beam clamp. The ease of use and multiple mounting options allows you to save time and have more flexibility in any project.
These non-metallic cable hangers are more economically priced than traditional methods, as they are more cost effective than cable trays or J-hooks. With The Loop, you can hold a maximum bundle diameter of 5" in the largest loop, or up to 300 CAT5 cables.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use...cheaper than trays!
- Flexible and non-metallic
- Holds 2" to 5" diameter bundle of CAT 5 or fiber optic cable — without damaging the cable.
- Available with or without UV rating
- Versatile mounting — rotates to any angle!
- TL25 holds the same amount of cable as a J-hook, at half the cost!