Kevlar® (KV) is a soft, flexible sleeving that is up to 20 times stronger than steel. It is ideal in applications where you need to protect vulnerable components from the most extreme environmental conditions. KV is braided from aramid fibers and has all of Kevlar's well-known characteristics of durability, pliability and extraordinary tensile strength.
KV's excellent thermal stability permits long-term, continuous use at temperatures as low as -340°F and as high as 320°F. Even short term exposure up to 572°F can be tolerated. KV does not melt or support combustion. KV sleeving provides extreme strength and durability, yet is lightweight and easy to install.
- Up To 20 Times Stronger Than Steel
- Will Not Melt, Burn or Support Combustion
- Stays soft, flexible and pliable throughout
- Operating Temperature Range: -170°C to 160°
- Dense Braid For Full Coverage
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Cuts With Kevlar Shears