When your application calls for more protection than our 10 mil products provide, our 15 mil HW is the ideal solution.
HW is commonly used in industrial and marine applications where extreme abrasion protection is critical. The durability of HW makes it ideal for protecting hoses and cables that have to withstand constant contact with rough and abrasive surfaces.
HW is the perfect solution for use on chains and cables to protect painted or laminated surfaces from scuffing and wear.
- Braided from 15 mil PET Monofilament
- Extreme Abrasion & Cut Resistance
- UV Resistant
- Resists Gasoline, Solvents, Salt Water and Chemicals
- Ideal for marine applications
- High tensile strength
- FAR 23/25, FMVSS 302 approved
- Available up to 4" in diameter
- -103°F to 257°F (-75°C to 125°C) temperature range
- melt temperature 446°F (230°C)