UV Resistant Cable Ties/Wraps
Nylon, UV Stabilized and Dependable
Features:• UV Stabilized Nylon 6/6
• UL 94V-2 Flammability Rating
• Weather resistant grade for enduring additional Ultraviolet (UV) light
• Continuous or extended exposure to outdoor use
• Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive Compliant
• Standard Tensile Strength
UV resistant cable ties are the ideal option for high ultraviolet environments. These ties are specifically manufactured to be used for continuous or extended exposure to outdoor use and UV light specially. UV resistant cable ties are made by incorporating stabilizers in the nylon resin, adding to the functionality that they provide. They are produced to be considered a weather resistant grade, with enduring additional UV light being the most important added benefit.
In addition to being UV resistant, these cable ties are UL94V-2 Rated, meaning they are conform to the standards set by UL in terms of standards for safety of flammability of plastic parts.
DRY AS MOLDED
|12,000||94V-2||NA||1x10 Rads||Very Good||ASTM-D4066 PA181|